ALL TRASH MUST BE IN TIED BAGS INSIDE THE CAN WITH
THE LID SECURELY CLOSED.
Quarterly invoices are mailed or emailed out approximately 30 days before the due date. If payment is not received by 5:00 PM on the due date, service will be interrupted and a $10.00 late fee will be applied to your account. If no contact or payment is made by one month after due date, service may be discontinued. A $25.00 reconnect fee is required once service is discontinued to restart service.
Preferred payment methods:
Mail: check, money order
Mailing address: P.O. Box 482 Pelzer, SC 29669
Online (bills are sent through email): debit/credit, bank transfer
Pay by phone
PLEASE BE ADVISED: We are unable to pick up yard debris (leaves, grass clippings, branches, etc), used oil, paint, and other toxic materials. Please do not put these items in bags in your can. You will be held liable if our drivers unknowingly put these items into our trucks as we run the risk of being ticketed and heavily fined.
M.A. Davis Sanitation
When leaving a voicemail, please be sure to leave your name, address, phone number, and the reason for calling.
You are also welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bags must be tied completely with no loose trash in the can.
- Trash MUST be out by 7:00 AM on the day of pick up.
- We take cardboard if it is broken down and not in excessive amounts.
- We pick up on all holidays EXCEPT Thanksgiving and Christmas. However, the landfill is closed on national holidays and we can only pickup until we have filled up all of our trucks (ex. July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.) If your pick up day falls on one of these national holidays and we are unable to get yours on your normal day, we will pick up within 2 days after the holiday. We ask that you still put your trash out on your normal day.
- We do not accept payments at our office.
- Please do not allow anyone else to put their trash in your can. If the driver suspects misuse of our can, you will be notified of an increase in monthly rate or have service immediately canceled.
- Our basic monthly rate includes the pick up of one can of trash. This is the equivalent of approximately 7-10 kitchen bags. If a residence continually has excessive amounts, they will be notified of an increase in the monthly rate, given an option for an extra can, or have service immediately cancelled.
- If there happens to be a particular week where you just have more garbage than normal (cleaning out a room, moving, etc.), call or email the office to let us know. We just charge $5.00 for one week of extra pickup. If this becomes a weekly occurrence, you will need an additional can.
- We DO NOT pick up furniture/large amounts of trash during your weekly pickup. You can arrange a special pick up for large items/amounts for an extra charge.
- We are unable to offer dumpster service or recycling at this time.